In honor of 25 years, we're introducing the 25 Acts of DSACT -- 25 diverse and impactful ways that anyone can support DSACT, and help grow a bigger and better organization. We're charging each of you to fulfill at least three (or many more!) of the 25 Acts before the end of the year. We've specifically selected a variety of Acts that cover all different levels of time, social, and financial investment. I promise, there's something for everyone.
Our actual 25th is in December, and at that time we'll celebrate all of our efforts, contributions, and successes together. We'll also be highlighting Acts between now and then, and the people taking on our challenge. In the meantime, it's time to rally the troops!
25 ACTS OF DSACT
- Become a member or update your information
- Like DSACT on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- RSVP (to attend or just express interest) to one our events on Facebook
- Donate to provide a full martial arts class ($50)
- Donate to send someone to swim lessons ($50)
- Donate to provide a full fitness class ($50)
- Donate to send someone to Kayak Camp ($200)
- Donate to provide a book club session ($50)
- Share our infographic on DSACT history
- Refer us a company you think would make a perfect sponsor or partner.
- Connect your Amazon account to benefit DSACT
- Register for the 17th Annual Buddy Walk
- Support a new parent by purchasing this book on Down syndrome
- Find out if your employer does donation matching; set it up if they do! For questions, contact Cameron LaHaise.
- Share your DSACT story and tag it #DSACT25
- Donate to the DSACT Speech Therapy Program in partnership with Speak Freely to continue this life changing program.
- Donate $25 and ask a friend to match
- Register to become a volunteer
- Donate an item to our silent auctions
- Create a Buddy Walk Team with a fundraising goal of $1,000
- Recruit a friend, coworker, or new family to join DSACT -- anyone and everyone is welcome!
- Become a sustaining donor. Set up your recurring donation here
- Buy 2 notebooks, keep one, give one
- Attend one of DSACT's Education events
- Celebrate with us at our holiday party in December
Click on the images below to read more about DSACT's 25th Anniversary and an introduction to the 25 Acts of DSACT, authored by our Executive Director, Cameron LaHaise.