Come learn about the Texas ABLE Act, and have a conversation with other parents and adults with disabilities about how you can plan for your family's future using a variety of approaches including special needs trusts.
- Overview of the Federal ABLE Act (and current proposed amendments)
- Status of the Texas ABLE Act
- How an ABLE account can be used by individuals and parents to build economic self-sufficiency
- Current National ABLE programs
- Overview of Special Needs Trusts
- Compare and Contrast an ABLE account with a Special Needs Trusts
Please RSVP to Chris Masey at email@example.com