The Little Gym
DSACT members may attend ONE age-appropriate class per week at The Little Gym, Kyle TX.
- The Little Gym classes are for children with Down Syndrome 0-5 only.
- Siblings must wait in the lobby during class.
- We require you to call or email the location to schedule your class and make sure the class is not closed due to full enrollment.
- When you arrive at The Little Gym please identify yourself and sign in at the front desk as a DSACT member, and we will review the DSACT member list for verification and sign you in.
- The Little Gym class enrollment must be arranged in advance by the parent/ guardian. When you contact The Little Gym, be sure to tell them you are a member of the Down Syndrome Association of Central Texas. It’s also a good idea to have the online schedule in front of you when you do this.
Once they have confirmed a spot for you in the class of your choice, it’s VERY IMPORTANT to complete the DSACT program registration form. You can do so by clicking on the RSVP button here.
If you do not register with DSACT you will not be allowed to attend classes with The Little Gym.
Multiple classes and times available. Please call The Little Gym at (512) 400-3456 or visit http://www.thelittlegym.com for details.
Parent & Child Class
Ages 4 Months - 3 Years
Our Parent/Child classes promote early development and provide a strong foundation for your child during the first 3 years of life! In this class Teacher and Parents work together to help the kiddos gain confidence to explore on their own as well as joining the group for songs and play! They will be introduced to gymnastic basics as they play!
Click here for descriptions and times of the Parent & Child classes.
Pre-School - Kindergarten Gymnastics
Ages 3 - 6 Years
Our gymnastics program for preschoolers and kindergarteners has been specially designed to help your child channel all that energy and reach developmental milestones. Independent enough to attend classes without parents, children in this age group still learn best in a structured environment where gymnastics activities for kids are combined with a healthy dose of fun.
Click here for descriptions and times of the Pre-School - Kindergarten Gymnastics classes.