Calling all smiling faces!
DSACT is looking for models of all ages to be featured in our "Share the Passion" Campaign. DSACT is excited to continue this annual campaign and happy to announce that we will be replacing the traditional calendars with a more versatile collection of high-end notebooks! Each picture on the notebook will tell its own story about the individuals with Down syndrome and the celebrity with whom they share the same passion.
2015-2016 Application Rules & Process
- All are welcome to apply. If you were in the calendar before the 2012 edition, you may apply again.
- Applications will be accepted online or by email/mail..
- Each participant is encouraged to raise a minimum of $250 to help with production cost and support DSACT programs and services.
- If you have additional questions, please take a look at the DSACT Share the Passion FAQ's above or contact the DSACT Office at email@example.com or 512-323-0808 for more information.
2015-2016 Share the Passion Notebook Collection
Top 5 Reasons to get your hands on this collection:
- Great way to introduce your friends and family to DSACT
- Teacher or Co-worker gift
- Special occasion gifts (holidays, thank you's, birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, milestones)
- A treat for yourself!
- Help to support DSACT's mission
The Share the Passion notebooks will retail for $7.50 each. If you are interested in purchasing 10+ notebooks of any edition subject to availability (okay to mix it up), please call the office at 512-323-0808 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get discount pricing!
1st Edition: Dean Clay Johnston &
2nd Edition: Lyle Lovett &
3rd Edition: Meredith Walker & Mollie